Ranking the top safeties
nfl team jerseys
Top talents with red flags
3. Kenny Phillips, New York Giants (UPDATE: Agreed to terms with the Philadelphia Eagles)
4. LaRon Landry, New York Jets (UPDATE: Signed with the Indianapolis Colts)
5. Ed Reed, Baltimore Ravens
6. Michael Huff, Oakland Raiders
buy jerseys online cheap
7. Louis Delmas, Detroit Cheap NFL Jerseys,Buy College Football Jerseys From China Special Deals Online Lions
8. Adrian Wilson, Arizona Cardinals
buy jerseys online cheap 9. Patrick Chung, New England Patriots (UPDATE: Agreed to terms with the Philadelphia Eagles)
Notes: Phillips still demonstrates difference making ability when he’s on the field, but his surgically repaired knee represents the biggest injury red flag on this list. If healthy, though, no available safety wholesale jerseys has a better chance of turning in an All Pro season in 2013.
Reed’s play slipped noticeably for wholesale mlb jerseys the first time last season, but it was coming down from a Hall of Fame level. Injuries were certainly a factor. Any team signing him must take a season by season approach at this point. . Delmas’ troublesome left knee has kept him out of 13 games the past two years, leaving his Detroit future in doubt. The Wholesale Football Jerseys, Cheap Jerseys Supply From China Lions’ willingness to let him test the market augurs ill for his chances of landing a big contract.
cotton baseball jersey
10. Charles Woodson, Green Bay Packers
11. Kerry Rhodes, Arizona Cardinals
12. Ronde Barber, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
13. Chris Clemons, Miami Dolphins (UPDATE: Re signed with the Miami Dolphins)
cotton baseball jersey Notes: New Jaguars general manager David Caldwell believes it will be “tough” for Woodson to land a starting job after the Packers cut ties with him. Scouts wonder if Woodson’s ego can handle situational work as a role player as opposed to the defensive leader. Look for a contender to roll the dice on the future Hall of Famer. . The ageless Barber enjoyed a Pro Bowl caliber season in his first experience at safety after his cornerback play slipped significantly in 2011. He would be higher on this list if I truly believed he would play for any team other than the Bucs. . Clemons has been a league average starter in 2010 and 2012 with an injury marred season sandwiched in between.